Terms and Conditions
- Deposits paid to us are non-refundable where cancellation is made once work has begun on your flowers or once costs are incurred. We ask that a second payment be made to increase your deposit to 50% of the total balance, the final balance will then be due on completion of your commission.
- The onus is on the customer to ensure that the correct flowers’ are left for our collection, at the agreed collection point. If you live outside the M25 and are sending your flowers to us It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the flowers reach us in the best condition.
We cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage done to your flowers by a third party employed by you or due to bad packaging. We are happy to arrange collection and delivery at an extra cost.
- Your bouquet will be preserved immediately, it is not possible to change this once work has begun.
- Whilst we will always do our utmost to preserve your flowers to our highest standard possible, we do not take responsibility for any poor results due to the age, condition, variety and colour of your flowers upon collection or delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of the results to expect from the preservation of your flowers, which you are welcome to view before proceeding with your order.
- Your flowers will be dried to preserve them this will mean that the colours will most probably change and some surfaces may crinkle, this we believe is the beautiful part of flower drying. Please look at our gallery to see the full effect and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Once your bouquet is completed we will not refund money to you if you are dissatisfied with the colour, effect or texture of your flowers which is a normal result of flower drying, this should be fully understood before proceeding with your order.
- In the event that you instruct us to replace any of your flowers, we are more than happy to purchase these on your behalf for which we will add a charge to your final invoice. The price will depend upon the type of flower, quantity required and seasonal variations in the price of flowers. We will replace your flowers with the closest match available but do not guarantee an exact match due to the variance of this natural product.
- In the event that you do not ask us to replace any of your flowers we understand and respect that for sentimental reasons you are happy for us to proceed with your original flowers only whatever their condition on arrival.
- The complete process for preserving your flowers should take approximately 12-16 weeks from collection or on delivery of your flowers. Completion may be delayed if replacement flowers need to be sourced and preserved.
- Our unique victorian display domes have been carefully selected for the display of dried flowers, it is not possible for you to provide your own display case.
- On the rare occasion that our particular display dome becomes discontinued, we will replace it with the closest match possible to colour, size and quality from the full range available to us. Should this arise we will discuss this with you in advance of proceeding with your order.
- We respectively request that the final invoice is settled and your flowers are collected or delivery arranged within a month of the completion date.
- We strongly recommend once in receipt of your dried bouquet it is kept on display somewhere safe that is not likely to be knocked about as they are very fragile and particles may become loose. We cannot take responsibility for any failure on behalf of the customer after delivery of your item.
- Your dried flowers are perishable over time there can be a mellowing of colour which one would expect with products of this nature.
- Your flowers which are received by us and preserved by us will remain our property until full payment for our services has been made.
We highly recommend that you take the time to discuss fully with us the results to be expected from the preservation of your flowers which we consider to be very beautiful, please do not hesitate to contact us to find out more.